Preparing for the Semester
Preparing for a class can happen anytime, so we pulled together some links to help you get ready:
- Develop Learning Outcomes
- Write your Syllabus
- Make Class Active
- Have Students Interact During Class
- Select a Classroom Response System
- Write Better Multiple Choice Questions
- Select Assessments
- Create Exams
- How do I “flip” my class?
- How do I create engagement in a Large Enrollment Class?
- Is there someone who can consult with me about my teaching?
- Where do I get classroom tests scanned?
- What is the Course Instructor Survey? (CIS)
- What support is available specifically for graduate student instructors?