Paying Test Fees
There are three types of fees that you may incur from Student Testing Services:
- Registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable $20 fees charged at the time you register for a test.
- Test fees are additional and are charged at the time you take the test. Fees vary and are subject to change depending on the test. Refer to the test description to determine the fee.
- Petitioning fees of $6 per credit hour are charged when you petition for credit by examination.
Payment is due within 14 days of the date you take the test or the date you petition. If you fail to pay the amount due within 14 days, you will receive a bar against registration and your official transcripts and diplomas will be withheld. The Bursar's Office collects these fees.
There are three ways to pay your fees:
- You may pay online with a personal check, MasterCard, or Discover card via the student accounting What I Owe page. The Bursar's Office no longer accepts Visa cards.
- You may pay in person by cash, money order, or check in the Bursar's Office, Main Building, Room 8. The Bursar's Office does not accept credit cards at the window.
- You may mail checks or money orders (payable to UT Austin) to:
The University of Texas at Austin
PO Box 7398
Austin, TX 78713-7398
For more information regarding paying your bill, see the Bursar's Office "How to Pay" page.
If you still have questions about what you owe please email email@example.com.