Provost's Teaching Fellows
The Provost’s Teaching Fellows program is designed to strengthen faculty participation in the Faculty Innovation Center, enhance faculty collaboration across disciplinary and institutional boundaries, and support specific faculty-led projects to improve teaching and learning.
2016 Provost's Teaching Fellows
- Hina Azam, Associate Professor, College of Liberal Arts
- Diane Bailey, Associate Professor, School of Information
- Maura Borrego, Associate Professor, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Erika Bsumek, Associate Professor, College of Liberal Arts
- Stephanie Cawthon, Associate Professor, College of Education
- Julia Clarke, Associate Professor, Jackson School of Geosciences
- Zhengrong Cui, Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy
- Arturo De Lozanne, Associate Professor, College of Natural Sciences
- Erin Donovan, Associate Professor, Moody College of Communication
- Michelle Habeck, Associate Professor, College of Fine Arts
- Jen Moon, Senior Lecturer, College of Natural Sciences
- Luis Martins, Associate Professor, McCombs School of Business
- Mary Neuburger, Professor, College of Liberal Arts
- Vicki Packheiser, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Social Work
- Dixie Stanforth, Senior Lecturer, College of Education
Teaching Fellow Sandy Leeds, Department of Finance, shares his insights about teaching and learning at UT.
Influential Learning Experience
Teaching Fellow Courtney Byrd, Communication Sciences and Disorders, shares how as an undergraduate the learning experiences that influenced her the most was having clients of her own.
Tags: Experiential Learning